Thursday, November 17, 2011

Terrible internet

Hubby and I are soooo in love with our house!!! We wake up to wallabies every morning eating grass, bandicoots, large lace monitor lizards (eating our chicken eggs mind) and an array of beautiful birds.
The house is so comfortable to live in, especially now we have our gorgeous big dining table.
However the internet is dodgy at best and blogging is a wishful art and only works when for some random reason I get full connection speed. So here are some quick pics of where we are at. We still have quite a few smalll jobs to do, and purchases to make. So the couch looks a little bland etc.

But here are our gorgeous white shutters LOVE THESE!!! Our rustic french style dining table and our big comfy couch, which is beginning to be a challenge to lift my large pregnant body off :) Oh and of course the piano from my In-laws house, which is put to good use!








11 comments:

  1. Looking lovely and cool just in time for summer,gorgeous farmhouse table.Don't worry houses take time to become homes.Hope all is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all these photos, any chance of a room by room walk through? Your dining table is gorgeous by the way and I love all those white walls. melx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dining table is gorgeous! I can imagine many a lunch/dinner with friends around that a few good bottles of wine. Enjoy! Ange

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shutters look fantastic. And your dining table is a great piece, I love it. Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I adore shutters! I am so excited to find and follow new special places. I have no doubt I will enjoy engaging and supporting this wonderful space you have created. Thank you for sharing, I am so glad to meet you. I hope you will find some time to come visit me soon. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home is just beautiful, I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i also know a little about timber i know that timber is a finest kind of wood which is very popular in these day's and mostly used in fencing timber fencing which is provide security and use also in furniture and other wood products which is very popular in these day's and have high quality.

    timber brisbane


    ReplyDelete
  8. I likewise adore your house too, especially the dining area! Who wouldn’t fall inlove with that kind of house, right? I think the feeling is mutual. Well, keep it up. Hope to see more photos of your rooms next time. I wish to see the kitchen and master’s bedroom, too!


    Please Visit my website: Online Doctorate Programs

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can hang more pictures for the decorative rooms. Replace the chair cover with the light colors to increase the warm air.

    Helen @TeFL Programs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Article

    Builder Merchant also provide for home improvement tools that you want. For more details Contact us today 020 3807 0741 Or visit https://www.buildermerchant.com/

    ReplyDelete