Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oh no I joined pinterest

What a time waster pinterest is when you are having bathroom design dilemmas, or wondering about themes for kids birthdays, or looking for storage ideas, or just love beautiful things.

Not good.

I look at these gorgeous homes and try to imagine  my messy self, and my messy offspring, and basically how the space will look strewn with toys, childrens books and lots of cups of coffee. I am not a good housekeeper, but I constantly work to improve. Maybe I will have perfected it when the kids leave home. Hard to turn down a good game of trains in favour of mopping the floors.

But in my dream world my house will look like these spaces, everything in it's place, Martha Stewartish.
In reality stuff will be shoved in cupboards and dirty dishes waiting to be loading into the dishwasher.

Anyway you can check out my coveted images on pinterest - http://pinterest.com/timberandtin/pins/#

No comments:

Post a Comment