Sunday, March 6, 2011

What can you do?

Well not a lot I can do currently on the house.
The soil test has been done and the report is being written.

This is all I have on request currently, so nothing I can do can speed up the process.

So I did what all stay-at-home Mums do, go out to coffee :)
Lol if only it were true that this was the life of a stay-at-home Mum.

We visited a place in the Darling downs called The Mill Outlook Cafe. It is a favourite.
Mocca who owns the place has a small amount of rural produce for sale (sma ll by rural standards) including    sheep,cattle dogs puppies, ducks, ducklings, alpacas, and many many chickens.

A great way to catch up with friends while the children beg for all manor of animals to have on the acreage!

I didn't take my camera but I found a link for anyone interested http://toowoomba.finda.com.au/photo/galleries/mill-outlook/#id=mill-outlook&num=2

No comments:

Post a Comment