- Trailer - for clearing bush and general maintenance on 4 acres.
- A ride-on mower that can deal with long wiry grass.
- Slasher to keep the weeds down.
- Chain saw (this make me a little nervous as my husband needs his hands to work :))
- Big axe, and wood splitter
- A whole lot of wire and posts to make some fenced yards for the chookens.
- some cows
- A stable
- an elephant
- some ducks.
The lambs or goats we haven't decided on a breed yet. I was hoping if we have goats we could milk them so apparently we need to get them young.
p.s. as an aside Yasi has been so devastating to an area we left behind just over 12 months ago. I thought I'd pop some holiday snaps as I am sure Mission Beach and Tully will need your tourism after the clean-up.