I love a wedding. Kate over at Take 5 is suggesting we offering a list of 5 things we would do differently from our weddings to help the roral couple on there way.
I don't have many digital pictures but here are a few. We had a gorgeous wedding July 4th in QLD 7 years agao. About 90 family and friends attended the reception and 125 came to the church and afternoon tea. It was a magical day with lots of laughter, tulips, friends and fun.
1. I hated my hair. I wish I had told me hairdresser, or pulled it out. But it didn't ruin my day, i just should have spoken up.
2. I wish I had actually spent more time with my husband, it was very chaotic and with seeing everyone we didn't get as much time together as I would have liked. The honeymoon made up for it though.
3. Photographer. She was pushy, and verging on rude on the day. I loved her pictures and in our tumultuous time post wedding she was lovely. But on the day i could have had someone more relaxed. Plus it cost a motza, which was unnnecessary in hindsight!
4. I didn't realise I could have happily married my husband in a park with a few family and friends. This felt like what we had to do, and much as it was a joyous day I'm not sure that is how I would spend the money again!
5. That the day would not go as quickly as it did, but not sure if I cna actually change that :)
To my husband I love you just as much now as 7 years ago, in fact much much more.
To Kate Middleton...........
I can't wait to see the dress :)