Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project manage

How to project manage??

Yep I'm starting to realise I need some basic idea of what needs to happen when. Well I imagine I have a basic idea i.e. the tradesman need power to start, etc etc :)
But I need more than the basics at this point.

So off to talk to all my experienced tradesman friends.

Hopefully if I arm myself with enough knowledge, and a strict plan. Then I may be able to lessen the number of tradies standing around doing nothing at any given point.

We would like a dining room inspired by this style......
We have found the table, still need to find some chairs!


http://bettsykingston.blogspot.com/2010_07_01_archive.html

A bathroom that looks something like this finished.....


http://meredith-countitalljoy.blogspot.com/2009/12/dreaming-of-white-and-beige-christmas.html

I have located this bath now too, so WOO HOO!!




A kitchen that has this vintage feel.....
Well in a much smaller kinda space, without the gorgeous Aga.


A master Bedroom that looks something like this....... keeping in mind we already have a bed,  and our more ratty, less gorgeous furniture. But with a white and restful style....




So this is our project managed by scatter-brained me.
Gee I think I need some serious help :)

If you have any expertise, send it my way!

2 comments:

  1. HI, found your site via 'Paint me White'. Love the look you are after. You have similar taste to me.
    I saw some great chairs that would look great with that table at Ikea. ALso, the bed.... Pillow Talk has this beautiful white textured Doona Cover at the moment. To die for!! My parents and sister live in Toowoomba so hope you enjoy it there. I always love to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nice to meet you in the blogging world!
    I ended up at Target last week as they had a grogeous textured white quilt cover, it is sublime!
    We are ordering a big chunky farmhouse table from the recyled timber yartd near our place. I think the chairs will be an ecleyic mis, I might paint them all white for some unity!
    Will have to do the Ikea trek though before we buy the table we have been scouting, as theres is about $300!

    ReplyDelete